All accidents, no matter how minor, need to call your CPC Operations Manager
1. ✔ Stop immediately – Remain calm, pull the vehicle as far off
the road as possible, shut off the engine, set emergency brakes
and turn on your emergency flashers
2. ✔ Set out warning devices – this should be done within 10
minutes and while wearing a reflective safety vest.
3. ✔ Notify Law Enforcement – provide location, injury information and your contact information.
4. Call Dean Cretsinger
Note: Once your CPC manager has been contacted, they will then call Dispatch and others.
5. ✔ Get Documentation – time and location, weather conditions,
names and addresses of all involved parties AND insurance
companies, name and department of investigation officer with
report number, and names/addresses of all witnesses
6. ✔ Do NOT give statements or discuss details with anyone other than Law Enforcement or DOT representatives or Company
representative. In the event the media is present, NEVER grant
an interview at the scene or make any comments to reporters.
Simply state, “No comment,”
7. ✔ Complete Written Vehicle Accident Report – Complete your
written report at the scene while details are fresh.
8. ✔ Comply with any required Post Accident Drug/Alcohol Test
Your store is not there or has not opened the door within 30 minutes of your arrival.
1.Call Sail . If nobody answers you should leave a message letting them know the issue you are having.
2. On weekends you need to call dispatch and leave a message.
3. If you do not wish to call, you can email Sail
Note: Nobody can get anyone there any quicker on that day, but sails does need the information so that we can stop this from happening in the future.
No GPS? — Use reset on back of device or try powering off then on. If this does not work, you need to call Peoplenet. You will need to leave a message and they will call you back. You need to get a work order number from them. Once you do get the work order, you should write up the peoplenet on your DVIR and make sure Transervice gets the work order number. You can email Transervice the number.
No hours available?— Watch this video and learn how to edit your logs
If you lose power during the trip, you should contact Peoplenet
and then EMAIL dispatch and CPC that you will be using paper logs.
Transervice has an account with all of the domiciles listed below
Baldwin WI– Blaine Brothers 24/7
Green Bay WI–Wisconsin Kenworth 24/7
Racine WI– Kew Trucking 630AM-330PM
Rochester MN– Interstate Motor Trucks Inc 7AM-5PM
Rockford IL– Maggio’s 24/7
Rogers MN– Allstate Peterbilt 7AM-12AM
All other domiciles you will need to call Breakdown
Madison Office— This goes to everyone at the office