Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville IN | BOSE
Yard Spotter/Warehouse Worker
Monday thru Friday
$19.54 per hour
Benefits after 30 days!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL license
- Must be 23 years of age
- Previous spotting experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Be able to follow inbound receiving procedures including checking in drivers, unloading trailers, verify and putting away product within the DC
- Loading trailers with finished goods for full trailer loads, LTL and parcel
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to operate warehouse powered equipment (stand up forklift)
- Overtime pay after 40 hours per week
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly employer contribution
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- Driver Referral Bonuses start at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring a Yard Spotter/Warehouse worker to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Jeffersonville, IN. Driver will be responsible for spotting trailers in the yard (25%) and working in a fast-paced warehouse (75%) performing various warehouse duties. Ideal candidate should be flexible and be able to handle multiple functions. Previous yard spotting experience is required. CDL is required. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4pm.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville Indiana | BOSE, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.