Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville IN | BOSE
Yard Spotter/Warehouse Worker
Monday thru Friday 5am – 130pm!
$20.50 per hour
Benefits after 30 days!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL license
- Must be 23 years of age
- Previous spotting experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Be able to follow inbound receiving procedures including checking in drivers, unloading trailers, verify and putting away product within the DC
- Loading trailers with finished goods for full trailer loads, LTL and parcel
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to operate warehouse powered equipment (stand up forklift)
- Overtime pay after 40 hours per week
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly employer contribution
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- Driver Referral Bonuses start at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring a Yard Spotter/Warehouse worker to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Jeffersonville, IN. Driver will be responsible for spotting trailers in the yard (25%) and working in a fast-paced warehouse (75%) performing various warehouse duties. Ideal candidate should be flexible and be able to handle multiple functions. Previous yard spotting experience is required. CDL is required. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 5:00am to 1:30pm.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville Indiana | BOSE, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.