Warehouse Worker | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville IN | BOSE
Warehouse Worker/Yard Spotter
CDL NOT Required
Monday thru Friday
Benefits after 30 days
Call Alex at 877-378-2721
- Must be 23 years of age
- Previous spotting experience with a tractor
- Forklift experience required
- Be able to follow inbound receiving procedures including checking in drivers, unloading trailers, verify and putting away product within the DC
- Loading trailers with finished goods for full trailer loads, LTL and parcel
- Follow all safety procedures
- Able to operate warehouse powered equipment (stand up forklift)
- Overtime pay after 40 hours per week
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Opportunities for advancement
- Single and family plans available
- Voluntary benefits
We are currently hiring a Warehouse Worker to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Jeffersonville, IN. Worker will be responsible for spotting trailers in the yard (10%) and using a forklift in the warehouse performing various warehouse duties (80%). Ideal candidate should be flexible and be able to handle multiple functions. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 8am to 430pm with some mandatory Saturdays during their busy period.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Warehouse Worker | Yard Spotter | Jeffersonville Indiana | BOSE, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.