CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
Warehouse Supervisor| Kankakee IL | Crown Cork
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, must be flexible to work days, evenings and Saturdays as needed.
$17.87/hr., OT after 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life insurance benefits available after 60 days | PTO (paid for time off) | Paid holidays | 401(k) plan | Voluntary benefits
– Experience in warehousing, logistics, and customer driven environments
– Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office with specific emphasis on Excel and Word
– Ability to develop processes, train end users, and implement projects to completion
– Proven record of applied critical thinking in a variety of situations, and taking calculated initiative to drive improvements
– Effective oral and written communications
– Demonstrated project management, time management and organizational skills
– Managing the receiving, proper storage, retrieval and shipment of product to customers.
– Maintain proper housekeeping conditions of the facility; ensure security of the building and inventory, as well as the safety of employees working.
– Implement best practices for proper storage of inventory with frequent periodic inspections to ensure proper conditions comply with corporate requirements.
– Conduct periodic physical counts to ensure no discrepancies within our inventory management system (AS400)
– Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to inform upper management on warehouse operations
– Supervise daily activities of the warehouse team (receiving, inspections, shipping, etc.)
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Warehouse Supervisor| Kankakee Illinois | Crown Cork, start the application process by filling in the short form below, and we strongly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.