Transportation Supervisor | Torrance CA
CPC Logistics, Inc. is currently hiring an experienced Transportation On-Site Supervisor. CPC offers challenging, rewarding work, competitive pay, and benefits package (Eligible after 30 days)!
Job Functions include:
- Responsible for the oversight and management (direction, coordination, and control of activities) of the CPC drivers assigned to Toyota within the guidelines of authorized Company policies, programs, procedures, budgets, laws and good business ethics.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the scheduling of routes and movement of the customers’ merchandise between distribution centers, vendors, and customers.
- Responsible for assuring that all operations are in adherence to federal, state and local laws as well as Customer and Company policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Dispatching of drivers
- Manage and document returns, miss picks, damage parts, missed delivered parts to Toyota to rectify and either set up for delivery.
- Manage and document 20 route dealers as well as fix the issues and call customers who do not have the proper documents for their returns.
- Have at least 3-5 years of Supervisorial Transportation and dispatching experience, preferably in a fast-paced Transportation Department
- Possess strong math and problem-solving skills
- Possess good written & verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to set up dispatch and dispatch every driver throughout the shift as well
- Ability to multi-task, to be flexible, and adjust changing priorities
- Must have strong Excel and Word (Microsoft) Skills
- Be familiar with ELD’s and Hours of Service
Please do not call. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes. Please submit a resume and you will be contacted if you are a potential candidate.
Please apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com or by attaching your resume to the interest form below
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.