Transportation Supervisor | Fergus Falls MN
CPC Logistics, a national transportation organization, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, has an immediate opening for a Transportation Supervisor in Fergus Falls MN. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Job duties to include the following:
- Safety program- Smith System/Safe Work Methods- Understand and train all drivers on the Safety Program.
- Safety and Compliance- Understand the logging rules. Scan/monitor/reporting and train on DOT compliance.
- Assists with Quarterly and Safety Committee Meetings
- Leads safety related committees.
- Be the example for those to follow
- Maintains Equipment –Monitor DVIR’s, and schedule maintenance.
- Data Entry and Reporting- maintain weekly/monthly reports
- Operate ELD & be familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of the operation.
- Be detailed oriented
- Have problem solving skills
- Computer skills needed for data input and logging programs
- Needs to be able to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of transportation equipment
- Respect deadlines
- Able to take tasks to completion
- Able to make quick problem solving decisions
- Competitive Hourly pay
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) with company match
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace
If you are interested in the job: Transportation Supervisor | Fergus Falls MN, start the application process by filling in the short form below and we highly recommend attaching a resume for consideration as well. You can also call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721 if you have any other questions about the job.