Transportation Operations Manager | St Louis MO
CPC Logistics Inc. a leader in transportation contract logistics services, currently has an opening for a Transportation Operations Manager to be based in our main office located at Highway 40 and Route 141 in Chesterfield MO
Responsibilities include daily management of approximately 80 Class A & B drivers assigned to CPC’s customer based primarily in IA, IL, MO and KS.
- Managing daily operations to include assisting in scheduling, payroll, and HR functions
- Interviewing, qualifying, and hiring CDL drivers and other personnel
- DOT driver file management
- Administer company safety program
- Schedule and conduct driver safety meetings
- Accident investigation
- Administer all driver training
- Responsible for oversight of local office and admin personnel
- Primary customer contact for multiple customers
- 50% -70% travel overnight and some weekends
- Minimum of three years in transportation management
- Personnel management experience
- Knowledge of FMCSR
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good people skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Operator’s License
- A four-year degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Affordable health plan and life insurance
- 401-K with company matching contributions
- Company Vehicle
Please apply by submitting resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Visit our website, www.callcpc.com to learn more about CPC Logistics, Inc.
If you are interested in this position, start the application process by filling in the short form below and we strongly recommend attaching a resume for consideration. This form is mobile-friendly and is easy to complete in a short amount of time and relays basic information to the recruiter to review your qualifications for the job you are interested in.
Please do NOT call. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only. You will be contacted if you are a potential candidate