CPC Logistics has provided management expertise across North America. In partnership with major North American Companies we have established and continue to operate compliant, safe and efficient operations.
Transportation Operations Manager | Ontario CA
CPC Logistics Inc. is a leader in transportation contract logistics services and has an opening for a Transportation Operations Manager to be based in our Ontario, California office.
Responsibilities include daily management of approximately 130 Class A & B drivers assigned to CPC’s customer based primarily in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah.
- Managing daily operations to include assisting in scheduling, payroll, and HR functions
- Interviewing, qualifying, and hiring CDL drivers and other personnel
- DOT driver file management
- Administer company safety program
- Schedule and conduct driver safety meetings
- Accident investigation
- Administer all driver training
- Responsible for oversight of local office and admin personnel
- Primary customer contact for multiple customers
- Moderate travel overnight and some weekends
- Minimum of three years in transportation management
- Personnel management experience
- Knowledge of FMCSR
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid Operator’s License
- A four-year degree in related field preferred
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Affordable health plan and life insurance
- 401-K with company matching contributions
- Company Vehicle
Please apply by submitting resume directly to email@example.com
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.