Experienced Transportation Operations Manager Needed! | Allentown PA
CPC Logistics, Inc. is a leader in the transportation industry, providing logistics and professional driver services. We currently have an opportunity in the Allentown PA region for an experienced Transportation Operations Manager. CPC offers challenging, rewarding work, competitive pay and benefits package (Eligible after 30 days)!
- Recruit, screen, interview, and hire CDL Class A driver applicants
- Manage client relationships
- Maintain and manage driver fleet
- Plan and conduct driver safety meetings
- Perform accident investigations
- Administer workers comp return to work program
- Submit reports on MS Word/Excel/Outlook as required
- Administer DOT drug/alcohol compliance program
- Administer awards and discipline programs
- Educate and promote safety to drivers in the field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in transportation management
- Recruiting, hiring, and human resources experience is a must
- Third-party logistics management experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work any time and travel extensively as required by operations
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Thorough understanding of and experience with US DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think critically are required
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Please do NOT call. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only. Submit a resume or fill out the online application here. You will be contacted if you are a potential candidate.
If you are an experienced transportation operations professional in the Allentown, PA area, apply with us today!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Transportation Operations Manager | Allentown PA, start the application process by filling in the short form below.