CPC prides itself in providing professional driver services to facilitate the transportation of goods for many of the top private truck fleets in North America.
Transportation Administrative Assistant | Linden NJ
CPC Logistics, the nation’s leader in providing truck drivers for private fleets has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant with transportation industry experience in Linden NJ.
This position reports directly to the On-Site Operations Manager.
- Daily communication with Drivers
- Interaction and proper communication with drivers and management alike
- Weekly Payroll function
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Professional phone etiquette, answering phones
Qualified candidates will:
- Have 2-5 years of administrative experience (Transportation experience a plus!)
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Have a focus on customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- $16/hour, 40 hours per week, paid weekly
- Benefits (Eligible after 30 days)
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match!
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- PTO/Sick Days per New Jersey Law
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should respond to this listing. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only.
If you are interested in the job: Transportation Administrative Assistant | Linden New Jersey, start the application process by filling in the short form below, and we strongly recommend attaching a resume as well for consideration.