CPC prides itself in providing professional driver services to facilitate the transportation of goods for many of the top private truck fleets in North America.
On Site Supervisor | Portland OR
CPC Logistics, a national transportation organization, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, has an immediate opening for an Onsite Supervisor in Portland OR.
This position reports directly to the On-Site Manager and, as such, will serve as the lead position when the On-Site manager is out of the office or in the field.
- Daily scheduling of Drivers
- Interaction and proper communication with drivers and management alike
- Weekly Payroll function
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Professional phone etiquette, answering phones
- Coordination with equipment vendor to insure timely maintenance
- Operating to achieve the best use of manpower and equipment
- Coordinating back hauls when available
Qualified candidates will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in transportation or related field experience
- Be familiar with EOBR systems
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Understand the DOT Hours of Service rules and compliance issues
- Be familiar with CSA
- Have a focus on customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Onsite Supervisor | Portland OR , start the application process by filling in the short form below and we strongly recommend attaching a resume.