CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
On Site Supervisor-Dispatcher | Lebanon TN
CPC Logistics, Inc. is a leader in the transportation industry, providing logistics and professional driver services. We currently have an opportunity in Lebanon, TN. for an experienced Transportation On-Site Supervisor. CPC offers challenging, rewarding work, competitive pay, and benefits package (Eligible after 30 days)!
Job Functions include:
- Responsible for the oversight and management (direction, coordination, and control of activities) of the CPC drivers assigned to Bridgestone within the guidelines of authorized Company policies, programs, procedures, budgets, laws and good business ethics.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the scheduling of routes and movement of the customers’ merchandise between distribution centers, vendors, and customers.
- Responsible for assuring that all operations are in adherence to federal, state and local laws as well as Customer and Company policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide routing instructions to all drivers to ensure most efficient and profitable delivery of merchandise
- Assist in the preparation of load building and shipping documents
- Participate in staff or department meetings as necessary to inform key personnel of driver related operational issues or activity
- Attend and receive training as requested and needed on job functions (travel may be required)
- Participate in driver safety meetings
- Assist with accident investigations
- Educate and promote safety to drivers in the field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in transportation or truck related field
- Education – Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Other Requirements – Computer literacy to include spreadsheets and word processing as well as the ability to adapt to Bridgestone and CPC programs
- Thorough understanding of and experience with US DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
Please do not call. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes. Please submit a resume and you will be contacted if you are a potential candidate.
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.