Class A CDL Local Shuttle Truck Driver | Mountain Top PA | Fabri-Kal
4 day work week!
No Touch Freight! All Drop and Hook
1 year of Class A experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- OT after 48 hours a week
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) plan with weekly company contribution.
- 8 paid holidays and vacation
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Shuttle Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Mountain Top, PA. Drivers will shuttle trucks within a 50-mile radius. All drop and hook, no touch freight. 4 day work week with three days off. Schedule is four 12 hour days, 3am-3pm, but can change to 3pm to 3am as needed by the client. Extra days may be available from time to time at the OT rate.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Shuttle Truck Driver | Mountain Top Pennsylvania | Fabri-Kal , start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.