FORKLIFT OPERATOR | URBANCREST OH
Sunday thru Thursday
OT after 40 hours a week.
- Second Shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance after 60 Days
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays!
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable Forklift experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and physical
- Positive attitude
- Perfect attendance is a must!
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times and follow safe work procedures and safety rules work procedures and safety rules
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport inventory and load tractor trailers for shipment
- Transports inventory in the warehouse to correct locations and stages orders for shipment.
- Understands daily production schedule and corresponds with mgmt. leads, and coworkers
- Performs a visual inspection of aluminum cans and packaging quality
- Monitors schedules, equipment, or processes, and reports problems to supervisor
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
- Follows all SOP’s and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
- Performs other related duties as required
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Forklift Operator | Urbancrest Ohio, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below and we highly recommend attaching a resume for consideration. You can also fax or email a resume to 614-875-4074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.