CPC Logistics has provided warehousing services and logistics expertise across North America. In partnership with major North American Companies we have established and continue to operate compliant, safe and efficient operations.
Forklift Operator | Kirkwood NY
First Shift: Monday thru Friday 7am-3pm.
Compensation: $15/hr. for 1st shift, OT after 40 hours a week
Benefits: Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life insurance benefits available after 60 days | PTO (paid for time off) | Paid holidays | 401(k) plan | Voluntary benefits
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Must have 1 year of verifiable LP Forklift experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and physical
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Perfect attendance is a must!
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules work procedures and safety rules
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport inventory and load tractor trailers for shipment
- Transports inventory in warehouse to correct locations and stages orders for shipment.
- Understands daily production schedule and corresponds with mgmt. leads, and coworkers accordingly
- Performs visual inspection of aluminum cans and packaging quality
- Monitors schedules, equipment, or processes, and reports problems to supervisor
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
- Follows all SOP’s and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
- Performs other related duties as required
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Forklift Operator | Kirkwood New York , start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below and we highly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.