CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
Forklift Operator | Cheraw SC | Crown Cork
Schedule: 12 hour rolling shifts. 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am. Operators will work on a 3 days on, 4 days off and 4 days on, 3 days off schedule.
Compensation: $14.06 per hour, OT after 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life insurance benefits available after 60 days | PTO (paid for time off) | Paid holidays | 401(k) plan | Voluntary benefits
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Must have 1 year of verifiable LP Forklift experience.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and physical
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Perfect attendance is a must!
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules work procedures and safety rules
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport inventory and load tractor trailers for shipment
- Transports inventory in warehouse to correct locations and stages orders for shipment.
- Understands daily production schedule and corresponds with mgmt. leads, and coworkers accordingly
- Performs visual inspection of aluminum cans and packaging quality
- Monitors schedules, equipment, or processes, and reports problems to supervisor
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
- Follows all SOP’s and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
- Performs other related duties as required
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Warehouse is located in Cheraw, SC. Call Steve at 843-321-9481 if interested.
For website only:
If you are interested in the job: Forklift Operator | Cheraw South Carolina | Crown Cork , start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below and we highly recommend attaching a resume for consideration.