Fleet Operations Assistant | Jacksonville FL
CPC Logistics, Inc. is the nation’s leader in providing truck drivers for private fleets, has an immediate opening for a Fleet Operations Assistant with transportation industry experience in Jacksonville FL. This position reports directly to the On-Site Operations Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Assist and train new drivers
- Interaction and proper communication with drivers and management alike
- Assist with drivers payroll, weekly and daily schedules, mileage and HOS reports
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Coordination with equipment vendor to ensure timely maintenance
- Operate to achieve the best use of manpower and equipment
- If in possession of CDL, may be used as an emergency fill-in local driver
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Perfect candidate would possess a Class A CDL & 2 years driving experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in trucking or related field experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office program
- Understand the DOT Hours of Service and OSHA regulations
- Be familiar with CSA
- Professional phone etiquette
- Have a focus on customer service
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- $18/hour, 40 hours per week, paid weekly
- Eligible for benefits after 30 days
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays after 30 days
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should respond to this listing. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Fleet Operations Assistant | Jacksonville Florida, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below.