CPC prides itself in providing professional driver services to facilitate the transportation of goods for many of the top private truck fleets in North America.
CDL Driver Recruiter | Chesterfield MO
The CDL Driver Recruiter’s primary role is to attract, pre-qualify and hire the highest caliber DOT-qualified drivers that meet or exceed the company’s hiring standards and satisfy our customers’ needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Properly handle and administer all recruiting-related functions including, but not limited to:
- Review online applications and/or driver profiles submitted by driver candidates to establish pre-qualification to hiring standards.
- Proactively contact potential candidates by phone and/or email
- Effectively communicate the total driver program including company information, operational processes, compensation, benefits, home time, customer variety and advantages of driving for a private fleet.
- Work with the Recruiting Director and/or Regional managers to identify and prioritize open positions and post ads for open positions when and where necessary to attract top talent
- Answering telephones, answering questions, and/or interfacing with managers, all with a high level of professionalism
- Work with Recruiting Director on process improvement related to efficient recruiting, onboarding, and retention
- Assist the Recruiting Director with other jobs and duties as assigned
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- 1-3 years of successful recruiting and/or sales experience
- Knowledge of transportation industry, DOT regulations and Hours of Service preferred
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Ability to relate to various individuals is a major component of this position
- Must have good organizational and time management skills and work well with a minimal amount of supervision
- Must be a conscientious individual with attention to detail, professionalism, and follow-up
- Must be able to manage stressful situations
- Must be proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be physically and mentally able to carry out the requirements of the position
- Must be able to work well and comfortably in an office environment
Physical/Mental Demands & Working Conditions:
This job operates in a professional environment in our corporate office in Chesterfield, MO. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. Schedule is Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in the job: Driver Recruiter | Chesterfield MO , start the application process by filling in the short form below and we strongly recommend attaching a resume, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.