PC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
Dispatcher – Pasadena, TX
CPC Logistics, Inc., a leader in the Transportation Services Industry headquartered in Chesterfield, MO has an immediate opening for a Dispatcher in Pasadena, TX.
$25 per hour | Consistent Schedule | 40 hours per week
- Directing, assigning, and controlling the day-to-day activities of Drivers assigned to a private fleet operation in Pasadena, TX.
- Maintaining good working relationships and cooperate actively with designated personnel, distributors, vendors, and other related Customer, Company and outside associates to ensure the objectives of the department are met.
- Participating in the orientation and training of new drivers.
- Processing payroll, mileage and hours of service reports
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Coordination with equipment vendor to insure timely maintenance
- Operating to maximize utilization of manpower and equipment
- 2-5 years of experience in transportation or related field experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with ELD systems as well as dispatch software such as TMS.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- An intricate understanding of DOT Hours of Service rules and compliance issues
- A person focused on customer service, having strong professional phone etiquette
- An individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 30 days.
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays after 30 days
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in this position, start the application process by filling in the short form below and we strongly recommend attaching a resume for consideration. This form is mobile-friendly and is easy to complete in a short amount of time and relays basic information to the recruiter to review your qualifications for the job you are interested in.
Please do NOT call. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only. You will be contacted if you are a potential candidate