Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Woodbridge VA | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Must have Doubles/Triples endorsement.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day!
- $1107 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution.
- Safety awards
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Woodbridge, VA. Peddle Routes are available and drivers will make tailgate deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores in Woodbridge, VA and the surrounding areas. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times between 4am-6am and Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver | Walgreens | Woodbridge Virginia, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.