Class A CDL Truck Driver | Local and Regional Driver | Jacksonville FL
Local and Regional Drivers
Benefits after 30 days!
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years Tractor/Trailer experience or 1 year AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to work any and all routes
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $0.47/mile or $21.00 per hour if operating within a 100 air mile radius
- $1100-$1500 average weekly starting pay
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home most days and every weekend? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local and Regional Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group out of Jacksonville, FL. This distribution center runs from Sunday evening through Friday. Dedicated runs become available twice a year. Run types include local routes, regional routes requiring the driver to be out 1 night at a time, evening relay runs and local port and rail pickups and deliveries to the Distribution Center. Drivers for these positions will have a 5 day work week. Routes consist of making multi-stop tire deliveries to tire dealers. Drivers must be willing to perform Local and Regional routes.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Local and Regional Driver | Jacksonville Florida, start the application process by filling in the short form below.