Class A CDL Shuttle-Delivery Driver | Woodridge IL | BATO
2 overnights a week
$2000 Sign On Bonus
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Must be physically able to unload tires
- $2000 Sign On Bonus!
- $0.43/mile (Shuttle)
- $22.5/hr. ( Local Deliveries )
- $35 per diem for overnight stays
- $15 Stop pay with a $75 minimum.
- Drivers average between $1200-$1400 a week
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- $550 Quarterly Safety Bonus/ $2200 Annual Safety Incentive
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500!
- Plus more!
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with Bridgestone Americas Tire Operation in Woodridge, IL. Driver will Shuttle trailers to Burnsville, Minnesota 2 times per week Sunday and Tuesday and then make local deliveries of tires Thursday, may work Friday and be off Saturday. Drivers must be physically able to unload tires. Tires are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop. Currently we are offering a $2000 Sign On Bonus!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Shuttle-Delivery Driver | Woodridge IL | BATO, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.