Class A CDL Drivers in the Milford DE Area:
Are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group.
Since this is a Relay route from Milford DE to Nazareth PA. This route has you home every day. Currently, route schedule is Monday thru Friday (subject to change Sunday to Thursday). Start times vary 4 PM to 6 PM, normally less than an 8-hour shift. This route is weekly earnings $1050.00.
If you are interested in a great long-term career making excellent money and benefits for a safety-minded company that understands the need to balance driving time with quality home time, we want to talk with you.
- Hook and unhook trailers from the tractor itself.
- Inspect truck/trailer(s) for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips, and submit written a report on the condition of the truck/trailers(s) at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Check shipping papers to determine the nature of product being transported, destination or delivery location and/or any special unloading instructions.
- Check for proper preparation of shipping papers, agreements, and special markings/labeling when hazardous materials are present.
- Use a truck computer to monitor DOT compliance and delivery and pickup information.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off-duty period of at least 10 consecutive hours.
- Ensure all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other documents required by law. This also includes the use of a truck computer for monitoring hours or service and delivery information.
- Report all accidents involving driver, company equipment, and/or private property. Report all safety hazards.
- Must have double and triple trailer endorsement.
- Must be able to unload and lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be willing to work Sunday and holidays when needed.
- Must be available to work day shift delivery routes when needed. Including Saturdays
Here is some of what we have to offer:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of $24.00/hr and when driving $.50/mile (Note: Relay Driver gets $.50CPM and $24.00 for pre, post, and any downtime)
- Overtime pay after 8 hours per day (Delivery)
- Single and family health plans (Eligible at 45 Days)
- Voluntary benefits
- “6″ paid holidays, “2″ personal holidays and “1″ week of vacation after “1″ year of service
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Relay/Line Haul Driver | Milford DE, start the application process by filling in the short form below.