Class A CDL Relay Driver | Birmingham AL | BATO
Truck Driver Job Assigned To Bridgestone Private Fleet
Great Pay and Lots of Home Time!
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with top Private Fleet Operation Bridgestone/Firestone out of Birmingham, AL. Relay routes are available and you will nightly relay runs from Birmingham, AL to Lebanon, TN and back. No touch freight all drop and hook. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with start times around 7pm and home every day! Relay drivers will have to fill in for peddle drivers for vacations, sick time, etc. a few times a year. Peddle routes involve daily deliveries of tires. Drivers must be physically able to unload tires on a daily basis. Tires are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop.
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience
- Previous unloading experience preferred but not required.
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $0.4125/mile (relay drivers only)
- $20.50/hr. for all on duty non-driving time (relay drivers only)
- $20.50/hr. (peddle drivers only)
- Drivers average around $1200 a week
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 30 days
- Excellent Late-model equipment
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
CPC Logistics, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Relay Driver | Birmingham AL| BATO, start the application process by filling in the short form below