Class A CDL Regional Truck Driver | Jacksonville FL
Benefits after 30 days!
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- $21/hr. within 100-mile air radius.
- Drivers currently averaging $1100-$1500
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Excellent Late Model Power Equipment
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group out of Jacksonville, FL. Regional routes with multiples home time per week and weekends off. Routes consist of regional deliveries, evening shuttle runs, and local port and rail pickups delivering back to the DC. Drivers must be able and willing to perform Regional and local routes.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Local and Regional Driver | Jacksonville Florida, start the application process by filling in the short form below.