Class A CDL Regional Truck Driver | Jacksonville FL| Bridgestone
Currently drivers averaging $1100.00-$1500.00 a week!
Compensated for each and every component of the job!
Benefits after 30 days!
No weekend deliveries!!
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must have 18 months Tractor-trailer experience or 1 year of experience AND a certificate from an accredited driving school.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Currently drivers averaging $1100.00 – $1500.00 a week!
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonus program starting at $1500 per hired referral.
- Modern Late Model Power Equipment.
We are currently hiring 2 full-time Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet. Relay Drivers will deliver to Firestone stores and Bridgestone affiliates in FL, AL, SC and NC. Typical work week is Monday thru Friday with the possibility of Sunday evening dispatch for south FL and Carolina destinations with early am deliveries.
Pay breakdown for relay drivers is as follow:
- $0.47/mile (delivery) plus $12.00 per stop (paid for 8 stop per day minimum = $96.00 per day) or
- $21.00 per hour with OT after 8 hours for deliveries within 100 mile air radius plus $25.50 per day unloading
- $19.28/hr for all on duty non-driving time
- $11 per trailer pulled
- $25 for backhauls
- $7.50 Fueling
- $25.00 Bunk Pay if required to take 10 hour breaker in sleeper berth
- $5.00 per week cell phone allowance
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Regional Driver | Jacksonville Florida, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Linnette Torres at 855-867-3801.