Class A CDL Regional Flatbed Driver | Janesville WI | NAPCO
CDL Drivers- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring a Class A Regional Flatbed driver to be based in Janesville, WI. This driver will run approximately within a 500 mile radius, out of town 2-3 nights a week and off most weekends. Some loading may be required.
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer/Flatbed verifiable experience
- Must have Good Safety Record, clean MVR & Stable Work History
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $0.465 per single mile (speedo miles)
- $22.25 stop pay
- $21.10 per hr. for delay
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits available
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Regional Flatbed Driver | Janesville WI | NAPCO, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.