Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis IN | Firestone
$1350 Weekly average
2 years Class A experience
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- $14.75 per hour (on-duty non driving)
- Drivers averaging $1350 a week
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days!
- $22.00 per week IRA contribution
- $5.00 per week cell phone allowance
- Excellent equipment New Peterbilt automatics and assigned trucks.
- ALL Drop and hook NO TOUCH freight
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years recent and verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Be able to meet all DOT requirements
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring a full-time Over-the-Road Class A CDL Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group based in Indianapolis. This is a dedicated route leaving out Sunday around 4:00 a.m. and ends Friday morning between 9:00 & 10:00 a.m. Route starts in Indianapolis to Dyersburg, TN, to Effingham, IL, and layover. Effingham back to Indianapolis. Indianapolis to Elkhart, IN, to Williamsburg, KY, layover and back to Indianapolis. Indianapolis to Elkhart, IN, to Williamsburg, KY, and layover. Back to Indianapolis Fri. a.m. No Touch Freight! All Drop and Hook!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis Indiana | Firestone, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.