Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver | Madison WI | John Deere
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Drivers assigned to work with John Deere Private Fleet Operations in Madison, WI. Drivers will be responsible for moving trailers locally and making deliveries to other drivers in the Quad Cities area. All drop and hook freight! No touch! Schedule is Monday thru Friday and Home every day with the possibility with an overnight run.
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Good safety record
- Minimum 1 year 75,000 miles verifiable experience
- CDL endorsements HAZMAT is required
- Reasonably stable work history
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions.
- Overtime after 8 hours and after 40 hours.
- Benefits after 30 days
- Paid holidays and vacation package
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Safety bonus program
- Driver referral bonuses
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver | Madison WI | John Deere, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.