Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver | Baldwin WI | Walgreens
CDL Drivers – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home every day? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Baldwin, WI. Peddle routes are available and you will make hand deliveries via a roller system to Walgreens stores in the Baldwin, WI area. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am) and home every day!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day!
- $1000.00 weekly guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Single and family health plans
- Voluntary benefits
- “6” paid holidays, “2” personal holidays, and “1” week of vacation after “1” year of service
- 401(k) company contribution of $20 per week
- Driver referral bonuses
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Delivery Driver | Baldwin WI | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.