Class A CDL Truck Driver | Perrysburg OH | Walgreens
Great Home Time!
$0.52/mile and $25.60/hr.
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $25.60/Hour (Peddle Routes)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle routes only)
- $0.52/mile (Relay runs pulling single trailer)
- $0.61/mile (Relay runs pulling double trailers)
- $25.60/hr. for all on-duty non-driving time (Relay runs)
- $1152.00 minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Perrysburg, OH.
Peddle Routes consist of making hand deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores within Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Western Pennsylvania. The schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday with early morning start times (2am-6am).
Relay routes consist of making nightly runs to various domiciles within a 250-mile radius and returning. The schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times (4pm-6pm).
Drivers must be able and willing to perform both Peddle and Relay routes as needed.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Perrysburg Ohio | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.