Class A CDL Driver | Seasonal | Louisville KY | Walgreens
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring Seasonal Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group. Drivers will either make hand deliveries to Walgreen’s stores within the market area or run a nightly turn from the Walgreen’s distribution center in Mt Washington, KY to other domiciles and return. Driver must be able to perform both Peddle and Relay routes as needed. This is a SEASONAL position that runs from Mid-September thru early November.
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years old
- Minimum of 12 months tractor trailer experience OR a certificate from accredited school with 6 months experience
- Ability to lift, pull, push and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Doubles endorsement is required.
- $0.50 per single mile (Relay routes)
- $24.75/hour (Peddle Routes)
- All on duty/non-driving time paid for.
- OT pay after 8 hours (Peddle routes only)
- Single and family health plans after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Driver |Seasonal| Louisville KY | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.