Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Burnsville MN
$1100 – $1200 a week!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721.
- $0.46 a mile
- $550 Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Drivers currently averaging $1100 – $1200 a week
- All drop and hook no touch freight!
- $900 Minimum Weekly Wage Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Plus More!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience or 1 year of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work in Burnsville, MN. Driver will run a nightly shuttle from Burnsville, MN to Portage, WI and back 5 times per week with a possible backhaul from time to time as well. (Approx. 490+ miles a night). Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and Home Every Day! All Drop and Hook, No Touch Freight.
Drivers must be willing and able to fill in for delivery drivers when they are on vacation, sick, etc.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out the video below to see how tire deliveries are performed and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for its drivers.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Burnsville Minnesota, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.