Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | St Louis MO | ALS
$23 per hr. O/T after 40
Average 50 hours a week
2 years of Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- OT after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental, and $50,000 Life Insurance after 30 days
- $920 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is seeking qualified, professional Class A CDL Delivery Truck Drivers for a delivery position based out of St. Louis MO. This positon requires two overnight stays a week and company will pay for a hotel. Schedule is Monday thru Friday. Drivers will load their trucks on Monday and Wednesday mornings in St Louis, MO and deliver in the Indianapolis area Monday afternoon/Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon/Thursday morning and returning to St Louis Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Deliveries are a mix of hand unloads and pallet drop stops. Driver will have an assigned truck, 45’ or 48’ trailer, electric pallet jack with a 2 wheel cart, and a truck mounted forklift. On Fridays they will work locally in the St Louis metro area making deliveries or run shuttles to Meta, MO and back.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | St Louis Missouri | ALS, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.