Class B CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Madison WI | DiCom
Monday thru Friday
Home Every day!
Third shift dedicated routes
Call Alex at 877-378-2721 today!
- Valid and current license
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Class B CDL truck driving experience
- Previous Delivery experience preferred
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- OT after 40 hours a week
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 30 days of employment
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays
- 1 week of vacation after 6 months, 1 additional week after 1 year
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring Class B CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers for a local delivery position based out of Madison, WI. Drivers will make night time deliveries in Madison, WI and the surrounding areas. Stops are a mix of hand unloads and pallet drop stops with a 26-foot straight truck equipped with a power lift gate. All deliveries will be unattended. Schedule is Monday thru Friday nights 11pm – 9am and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class B CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Madison Wisconsin | DiCom, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.