Outstanding Truck Driving Job In Madera CA Area
Both Relay Driver Jobs & Local CDL Delivery Driver Position Available!
Assigned to Walgreens Fleet
CDL Drivers – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but also provides plenty of home time? If so, we are currently hiring Class A CDL Full Time drivers to work with Walgreens Private Fleets based out of Woodland, California. Relay route will run Monday through Friday nights and peddle route will run Tuesday through Saturday days, but is subject to change based on client needs and available freight. Relay routes run from Madera, CA to Woodland, CA and peddle routes deliver freight to stores in the Madera, Fresno and Tulare area. Route assigned will be based on client needs.
Call Cristina Duran now at 866-694-4665 to discuss this opportunity.
- Hook and unhook trailers from the tractor itself.
- Unload trailer with roller system.
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of boxes, and other packaged goods weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Inspect truck/trailer(s) for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips, and submit written report on the condition of the truck/trailers(s) at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Check shipping papers to determine the nature of product being transported, destination or delivery location and/or any special unloading instructions.
- Check for proper preparation of shipping papers, agreements, and special markings/labeling when hazardous materials are present.
- Use truck computer to monitor DOT compliance and delivery and pickup information.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off-duty period of at least 10 consecutive hours.
- Ensure all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including: driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other documents required by law. This also includes the use of a truck computer for monitoring hours or service and delivery information.
- Report all accidents involving driver, company equipment, and/or private property. Report all safety hazards.
- Professional representation of the company and the trucking industry through practicing responsible, safe and defensive driving techniques.
- Valid and current CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years Tractor/Trailer verifiable experience with doubles endorsement
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen NO drug related charges*
- No DUI’S or DWI’s within the past 5 years
- Must have Good Safety Record, clean MVR & Stable Work History
- Must be physically able and willing to unload freight based on client needs
- Must be available for occasional schedule/route changes based on client needs
- Snow/chaining experience a plus (not a requirement)
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
* CPC Logistics performs thorough background checks on all applicants
- $24.25/hour or .48/mile
- Overtime paid after 8th hr daily
- $970/week guarantee (conditions apply)
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance – after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety Bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Walgreens | Madera CA, start the application process by filling in the VERY short form below.