Class A CDL Truck Driver | Huntsville AL | Walgreens
Home every day!
Minimum 21 years old
$1107 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or liftgate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $1107.00 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Relay Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Huntsville, Alabama. Schedule runs Monday thru Friday, with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and home every day. Some weeks it can be a 4 day work week. Relay driver will make a nightly run to Pendergrass, GA and back to Huntsville, AL. All drop and hook, no touch freight.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Driver | Huntsville Alabama | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.