Class A CDL Truck Driver | LaVergne TN | Walgreens
OT After 8 hrs (Peddle Routes)
Minimum 21 years old
Call Linnette 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or liftgate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours (peddle routes only)
- $960.00 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in LaVergne, Tennessee. This is a Home Daily position that will run Tuesday thru Saturday, with a start time between 4 AM and 6 AM daily. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and you will make hand deliveries via roller system. Drivers must be physically able to unload. Average stops/day can be anywhere from 5 to 7 stops a day.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Driver | LaVergne Tennessee| Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.