Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis IN
Great home time!
$1700 – $1750 weekly!
1 year of Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- $25 hourly pay
- $40 Stop Pay
- $40 Bunk pay
- $20 Backhaul pickup pay
- $1500 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee.
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 8 Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation!
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work out of Indianapolis, IN. Drivers will deliver products in the Midwest/Northeast or Florida. NO NEW YORK CITY! All deliveries are driver assist and drivers will slide the product to the tailgate and the customer will take delivery from there. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday or Monday thru Friday. Drivers will be out overnight 3-4 nights a week.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis Indiana, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.