Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Shakopee MN | Walgreens
$0.54/mile and $26.10/hr.
Home every day!
Benefits after 45 days!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 6 months of tractor trailer driving experience AND a certificate from an accredited truck driving school.
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $26.10/hr. for all on duty non-driving time
- $1174.50 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Shakopee, MN. Relay drivers will run a dedicated nighttime run to Windsor, WI and back 5 times a week (Approx. 560+miles a night). Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early evening start times between 4pm-6pm. Home every day! All drop and hook, no touch freight. Drivers must be willing and able to fill in for delivery drivers 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Shakopee Minnesota| Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.