Class A CDL Relay Truck Driver | Ft Myers FL | Walgreens
$920 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years old
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to handle and tailgate freight daily via roller system
- Meet all DOT requirements
- $0.48 (Relay)
- OT after 8 hours a day (for Peddle routes only)
- $920 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers- are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring a Full-Time Class A CDL Truck Relay Driver to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Fort Myers, FL. Relay drivers will run a nighttime relay run from Fort Myers, FL to Jupiter, FL distribution center and back. Schedule is Monday Thru Friday with staring times between 6-10pm. Relay driver must fill in for peddle driver when on vacation, sick, or need it. Driver must be able and willing to perform relay and peddle routes and both routes are home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Fort Myers Florida | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.