Class A CDL Truck Driver | Crestview FL | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes Only)
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 Today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to handle and Unload freight daily via roller system
- Meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day
- $1062 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations for Walgreens in Crestview, FL. Delivery driver schedule is from Tuesday-Saturday with starting time between 4am to 6am with 5 to 6 stops a day. Driver must be willing and able to unload truck via roller conveyor.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Crestview Florida | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below