Class A CDL Truck Driver | Concord NC | Walgreens
OT after 8 a day (Peddle Routes Only)
$960 Gross Weekly Guaranty
Minimum 21 years old
Call Linnette 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Tractor Trailer experience or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers, dollies or liftgate
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $24.00/hour (Peddle)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes Only)
- $960.00 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution and company employee matching
- Monthly Safety Incentive Awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Concord, NC. Schedule is from Tuesday thru Saturday, with a start time between 4am to 6am daily. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores in the area of Charlotte NC and you will make hand deliveries via carts and dollies with lift gate operations as well as by roller system. Drivers must be physically able to unload.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Concord North Carolina | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.