Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Bradenton FL | BATO
Currently drivers averaging $1100.00 a week!
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must have 18 months of Tractor-trailer experience or 1 year of experience AND a certificate
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Currently drivers averaging $1100.00 a week!
- 401(k) with company
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonus
CPC Logistics is currently hiring 1 full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Driver assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet. Relay driver will go from Bradenton, FL to Bridgestone DC in Jacksonville FL (around 480 miles round trip). Schedule is from Sunday thru Thursday with a starting time around 4pm-6pm. No touch freight and home every day.
Relay driver must be willing and able to fill in for the peddle driver 2-4 times a year to cover vacations, sick time, etc.
Pay Breakdown for Relay drivers is a follow:
- $.042/mile Relay driver
- $11.00 per trailer pulls
- $25.00 for backhaul
- $7.50 Fueling
- $5.00 Cellphone Allowance
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Bradenton Florida | Bridgestone, start the application process by filling in the short form below.