Class A CDL Truck Driver | Anderson SC | Walgreens
Minimum 21 years old
$960 Gross Minimum Weekly Guarantee
Call Linnette at 855-867-3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Tractor Trailer Driving Experienc or 6 months of experience with a certificate from a CDL School
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be willing and able to unload freight by conveyor rollers
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- OT after 8 hours a day (peddle routes only)
- $960 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45 days
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver Referral Bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CDL Drivers- Are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations Walgreens in Anderson, SC. This is a mostly Home Daily position, with possible 1 or 2 night layovers. Schedule usually runs from Tuesday thru Saturday, with a start time between 4 AM and 6 AM daily. This position makes multi-stop deliveries to Walgreens stores and you will make hand deliveries via carts and dollies with lift gate operations as well as by roller system. Drivers must be physically able to unload.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Anderson South Carolina | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below.