Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Milan IL
OT after 8 hours a day!
Second Shift Available!
1 Year Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Previous spotting experience preferred
- HAZMAT endorsement is required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions.
- Overtime after 8 hours and after 40 hours.
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation package
- 401(k) plan with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonus program
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver Yard Spotter assigned to work with John Deere Private Fleet Operations in Milan, IL. Second shift is available. Schedule is Monday thru Friday night 1:30pm-9pm.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Milan, Illinois, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.