Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Milan IL
OT after 8 hours a day!
1 Year Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- Previous spotting experience preferred
- HAZMAT endorsement is required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions.
- Overtime after 8 hours and after 40 hours.
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation package
- 401(k) plan with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonus program
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver Yard Spotter assigned to work with John Deere Private Fleet Operations in Milan, IL. Third shift is available. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with 9-9:30 pm start times.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Truck Driver | Yard Spotter | Milan, Illinois, start the application process by filling in the short form below or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.