Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Woodbridge VA | Walgreens
4 day work week!
Home every day!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience or 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL school.
- Must have Doubles/Triples endorsement.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- $24 per hour for all on duty, non-driving time.
- $960 Minimum weekly gross guarantee
- Drivers currently averaging $1100+ a week!
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) with weekly company contribution.
- Safety incentive awards up to $450 per quarter, driver referral bonuses, Plus more!
CDL Drivers in the Round Rock TX area – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home every day? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Woodbridge, VA. Relay Routes are available and you will make a dedicated night time run from Woodbridge, VA to Nazareth, PA and back. Schedule is Tuesday thru Friday with early evening start times around 5pm and Home every day!
Relay drivers will have to fill in for the peddle drivers when they are on vacation, out sick, etc.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Woodbridge Virginia | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877.378.2721.