Class A CDL Relay Driver | St Louis MO | BATO
CDL Drivers—are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also gets you home every day? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently hiring a full-time Class A CDL Driver to work with Bridgestone Americas Tire Operation. Driver will perform a night time relay run from Fenton, MO to Woodridge, IL and back. Schedule is Sunday thru Thursday with early evening start times (4pm-6pm) and off Friday-Saturday. All Drop and Hook, no touch freight. Home every day!
Drivers will have to fill in for the Peddle driver when on vacation or if out sick and make multi-stop tire deliveries to Firestone/Bridgestone dealers as well as independent tire dealers. Drivers must be physically able to unload tires. Tires are rolled off the back of the truck or tailgated at each stop. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with early morning start times (4am-6am), Home every day and off on the weekends!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Minimum 2 years verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Experience driving in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Must be physically able to unload tires
- $0.43/mile. (Relay Runs only)
- $21.50/hr. (Peddle routes only)
- $15 Stop Pay with a $75v minimum ( Peddle routes only)
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power equipment.
- Our drivers average $1250 per week
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses
- Plus more!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Relay Driver | St Louis MO | BATO, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.