Class A CDL Regional Delivery Truck Driver | Sequin TX
Full Time Regional OTR Driver Wanted
$73,000 K Annual
$2000 Sign On Bonus!
Para espanol 888.272.9291
- Minimum Age 23
- Valid Class A CDL
- 2 yrs. Verifiable Tractor Trailer Exp. or 1 year of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Meet all DOT requirements
- Drivers required to tailgate tire deliveries
- $0.435 Per mile (actual miles driven)
- $15.00 Per Hour (delay)
- $500.00 Quarterly Safety Incentive
- $35.00 Layover Per Diem
- $1500.00 Driver Referral Program
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Family Medical Benefits & 50K Life
- 401(K) with company paid weekly contributions
- Excellent Late Model Equipment
CDL Drivers-are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time? If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business, and our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of our Fortune 500 clients.
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Regional Delivery Truck Drivers to work with Bridgestone Americas Tire Operation, located in Seguin, TX. These positions will make regional tire deliveries to Firestone retail stores as well as independent retail customers. All deliveries are tailgated (drivers roll tires off trailer) to store personnel; who then sort and stack the tires. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with some Sunday departures and may involve 2-5 nights out on the road. Currently, we are offering a $2000 Sign On Bonus!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Regional Delivery Truck Driver | Seguin Texas, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call and/or email Pete Wieboldt at 800-274-3754 or cell 817-229-6108. Email is email@example.com to learn more about CPC Logistics, Inc.