Private Fleet Truck Driving Job in Providence RI Area
Trucking Job With Home Time and Great Pay
Professional Class A CDL OTR Driver needed for CPC Logistics Private Fleet Operation in Providence RI. Drivers – are you looking for a carrier that not only pays well, but that also provides for plenty of home time and 99% NO TOUCH FREIGHT.
If so, then CPC Logistics is the company for you! We are the premier vendor in the driver service business and our drivers support many of the nations top Private Fleet Operations.
“Best Drivers Drive CPC!”
· Inspect truck/trailer(s) for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips, and submit written report on the condition of the truck/trailers(s) at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
· Check shipping papers to determine the nature of product being transported, destination or delivery location and/or any special unloading instructions.
· Check for proper preparation of shipping papers, agreements, and special markings/labeling when hazardous materials are present.
· Use truck computer to monitor DOT compliance and delivery and pickup information.
· Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal regulations, normally in periods of up to 11 hours of driving followed by an off-duty period of at least 10 consecutive hours.
· Ensure all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
· Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including: driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other documents required by law. This also includes the use of a truck computer for monitoring hours or service and delivery information.
· Report all accidents involving driver, company equipment, and/or private property. Report all safety hazards.
· Professional representation of the company and the trucking industry through practicing responsible, safe and defensive driving techniques.
· Valid and current CDL
· Positive Attitude and Work History
· Drug/Alcohol Free Work History
· Ability to meet all DOT requirements
· 3,000+ miles per week $.41 – $.45/mile
· Medical Benefits
· Paid holidays and vacations
· 401 (k)
· Driver referral bonuses
CPC Logistics, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Build a great career with CPC Logistics – We’re going your way!
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver | Spinning Wheels | Providence Rhode Island, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call Corey Stein at 888-272-9291.