Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Westville IN | Walgreens
$27/hr. – $0.61/mile
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- $27/hr. (Peddle Routes)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes only)
- $0.52/mile (Relay routes pulling single trailer)
- $0.61/mile (Relay routes pulling double trailers)
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1215 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum 6 months experience with a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- CDL endorsements for Doubles required
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Western Indiana.
Peddle routes requires making hand deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores in the Northwest Indiana, Southeast, and Southwest Chicago suburbs. The peddle driver schedule will be Tuesday through Saturday, with start times normally between 3-5 am.
Relay routes may be available also. Relays run Monday through Friday, Start times will be normally from 3-5 pm.
Drivers must be able to perform both Peddle and Relay routes. Both positions are HOME EVERY DAY!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of the job and the emphasis CPC puts on safety.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Westville Indiana | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.