Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Westville IN | Walgreens
OT after 8 hours a day!
Home Every Day!
Call Alex at 877-378-2721.
- $27/hr. (Peddle Routes)
- OT after 8 hours (Peddle Routes only)
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance Benefits after 45 days
- $1215 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Quarterly Safety bonuses
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience OR 6 months of experience AND a certificate from an accredited CDL School.
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Ability to push, pull, carry up to 75 lbs.
We are currently hiring Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet Operations group in Westville, IN. Peddle routes are available and drivers will make hand deliveries via a roller system to Walgreen’s stores in the Northwest Indiana, Southeast, and Southwest Chicago suburbs. Schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, with early morning start times between 3-5 am and Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Check out this video to give you a better idea of how deliveries are made with the roller system and the emphasis CPC puts on safety for their drivers.
If you are interested in the job: Class A CDL Local Truck Driver | Westville Indiana | Walgreens, start the application process by filling in the short form below, or call, Alex Cima at 877-378-2721.